Thursday, May 24, 2018

What Does Your Tattoo Say About You?

No tattoos

I have a real job



I have tattoos but only in places that would be covered up by business casual attire

I have a real job, but secretly yearn to be cool and rebellious


And then there’s this guy


I have very small tattoos – of birds, suns, stars, butterflies – in inconspicuous places like ankles, wrists, etc.

I am a girl (but not that kind of girl)



I have an upper arm tattoo

I am somewhat conventional



I have a chest or back tattoo

I am somewhat less conventional


Ben Affleck


I have a tramp stamp

I am that kind of girl



I have a tattoo in my armpit, on the soles of my feet, on the top of my head …

I am really unconventional



I have some Chinese characters

I am not Chinese, do not speak Chinese, and really hope this says what the guy said it did



I have a sleeve tattoo

There’s no way I have enough money to pay for this



I have two sleeve tattoos

The only way I can afford this is to have a relationship with a tattoo artist



I have a neck tattoo

I have been in jail



I have a face tattoo

I have been in federal prison



I have "LOVE" and "HATE" on my knuckles

I am a serial killer



I have a swastika in the middle of my forehead

I am a member of the Manson family


So meta

No comments:

Post a Comment